Thursday, July 18, 2013

Testimonials Of Those Pilgrims With Answered Petitions

These were just a few testimonies of answered petitions by pilgrims who personally visited The Blessed Virgin Mother of Simala Sanctuary. Please, give time to read it. You may be convinced to pay a visit to the Miraculous Blessed Mother of Simala, Sibonga, Cebu.

TESTIMONIALS:
Dear People of God,
          I’m Kenneth Stepenoff a German-Irish Protestant. I’m very sick and cannot walk for 2 years. Modern Science, Hi-tech doctors in our country, cannot gave me the exact diagnosis, everything is clear including all the laboratory results.
I visited here for 3 times on wheelchair with my Filipina wife, to ask help to Mama Mary the Mother of Catholic but the loving Mary helped me to walk even though I am not her own son and worshipper not even a member of her church.
I offer this memorable wheelchair to her church.
Thank you so much Mary,
KENNETH STEPENOFF

                                                                      
Dear Mama Mary
          I am offering this walker because I am already well. Help me Mama Mary that I’m always be in good health.
LORNA ALIVIO
Cabancalan, Mandaue City

Dear Mama Mary,
          Thank you very much that you had saved me from the accident of being bumped by a mini-bus.
Thank you very much that I am already well. Now I can walk alone and does not need crutches anymore.
Thank you very much Mama Mary,
RODNEY DECIERDO
Your Son

Dear Mama Mary,
          Thank you very much for all the graces that I haved received especially for the complete healing of my feet. Now I can walk again.
Dear Mama Mary,
Your Son
RUEL DESERINA
Sta. Fe, Matalum, Leyte

Dear Mama Mary,
          Thank you for the grace that you have given to my family. I am donating this walker to whoever is in need of this. I am healed of my stroke.
Thank you very much Mama Mary!
ANTONIO B. MASCARDO
198 C. Padilla St., Mambaling, Cebu City

Dear Mama Mary,
          The Doctors finding was that I am on stage -2 breast cancer. I really cried and hopeless with that result. Nang pumunta ako at pumasok dito sa simbahan mo, naramdaman ko na agad na andito ka. Nakabukas ang iyong mga kamay at willing to help. You listen to me, to my prayers, to my wish and everything.
The night befor the Operation napanaginipan kita. You are there standing infront of me. Watching and protecting me. The result of my Operation to Biopsy, wala ka talagang iniwan na bakas ng cancer. All result from laboratory are all venign.
You are really good Mama Mary you cure my illness totally!!! No medicine can ever cure me but only “you” my dearest Mama Mary was the best medicine that cure me.
Mama Mary thank you very much, Thank You!
Mrs. Eva M. Alburo
Unit-2 Oprra, Kalunasan
Cebu City

Mama Mary,
          From the bottom of my heart thank you very much for the graces and blessings that I received and most of all for healing me of my cancer of the colon.
Again thank you Mama Mary,
LEA FE GAMOTAN
Salvador, Labangon
Cebu City

          Our Family would like to extend everlasting gratitude to Mama Mary for saving the life of our beloved daughter Jewel Mae Daniel, 9 years old who was struck by a very critical type of dengue. When we went for a check up, we were very sad for her blood count drooped very seriously and was diagnosed with dengue shock syndrome. And was advised to be confine at Cebu Velez General Hospital dated last November 27, 2007. She is treated in the CU for a very close look and watch of our health practitioners for the situation in between life and death is 50-50, And still her situation didn’t do better until we decided to let our family member to go here and ask some spiritual help from our monk fathers here. We are very thankful that they prayed hard for the weliness of Jewel and thanks God that she was saved because of their prayers and everybody’s faith in God now we will still be asking your great help and prayers for the continuous recovery of Jewel Mae because with God help, Nothing is Impossible.
We love you Mama Mary
MR. AND MRS. DANIEL

Dear Mama Mary,
          I have made my petition to you last October 2005 regarding my myoma. Thank you very much Mama Mary that you have granted my petition for a successful operation. I have my hesterectomy operation last February 1,2006. All my laboratory results are negative especially my biopsy which it is only a benign tumor. You guided my Ob-gyne On what to do especially kon asa niya dapita kuhaa ang akong uterus.
After my operation my feeling is just like I’m giving birth because my doctor decided not to open my abdomen. She got my uterus only on the opening below.
Now I’m feeling very’Well. Thank you.. thank you Very Much. Praise the Lord!
GEMMA GASCON
 
Second Part of Testimonies:
 
To Mama Mary,
          Thru the intercession of the Holy Monks of Simala.
Prayers for thanksgiving for the successful topping of
the board exam of my son George William Hong. Last April
2006 we came here to pray a petition prayer for my son.
I ask the Monks to make my son George William Hong,
top the Civil Engineering board exams.
Indeed you answered our prayers. He made it 19th
placer.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU
Dear Mama Mary,
MR. AND MRS. HONG

Dear Mama Mary,
          I am Kitkat I am 6years old and have leukemia, but I am cured now. Thank you for hearing all our prayers. I can now play again.
Salamat kaayo nimo ug Papa Jesus.
Love,
KITKAT

Dear Mama Mary,
          Thank you very much for your mantle of protection. You save my life from the bullets of death of the robbers. I offer you my sufferings in life especially my crutches. I can now walk smoothly.
MARTIN CANIETE
Tinaan, Naga Cebu

August 13, 2008
Dear Mama Mary,
 
          I would like to say my deepest, sincerest thanks to miraculous Mama Mary here in Simala, Sibonga, Cebu for her endless blessings. I received and silently granting my prayer request to let me walk again despite I sustained broken bones of knee due to vehicular accident and gradually giving me a chance and great opportunity to perform my usual activities. Its my great gratitude to your entire holy kingdom what so ever changes in my life. I also much owe to you. Here are I return all medical props fixator, walking stick and cost) w/c I obviously used during my rehabilitation and period of my inquiries.
Hoping more blessings to come from Mama Mary.
Santiago “CHUG Allanie Opone Sr.

Dear fellow devotees of Mama Mary,
          Last December 15,2006 I was diagnose here in Cebu to be suffering from malignant melanoma (the worst form of skin cancer) on my left forearm. The specimen was taken from the brown mole that grew to a size of green mongo and which was biopsy. It was a shocking revelation to me especially this type of cancer is prevalent on people with Caucasian ancestry and yet I am an oriental.
I lost no time and decided to seek medical attention at St. Lukes Hospital. I was immediately subjected to operation for removal of my sentinel lymph mode below
my left armpit and further excision on the area of the mole to clean up what ever was left on the first operation done.
On December 6, 2006 I decided to visit the shrine of Mama Mary in Simala and prayed for miraculous healing of my skin cancer and result of my surgical biopsies will be negative. That there will be no metastasis on any part of my body.
On December 29 my oncologist called up that indeed all my specimens were negative of melanoma and metastasis. They lowered the stage of my cancer from stage 04 to stage 02 and again with the big bonus from God that I don’t have to undergo on physical examination for changes within my body. Praise God!
In this modern time, once again Mama Mary had shown to us that miracles do happen instantly for those who still belive and put their trust and faith in her.
Your humble grateful son,
JAMES

Reformed Drug Dependent
          I was a former drug dependent where I could not let a day passed without taking the happiness of its produce.
Yes it is true that one of the cause of drug addiction is the lack of caring and super vision of the parents. My mom got married again in America. Most of my brothers and sisters were there. I was left here with plenty of money for my disposal. Years had passed and I realized later that I was the only one left in my barkada. Some had died already, others got sick and turned senile.
One morning when I woke up, it seems that a good spirit has guided me to clean the surroundings of our house. It was the first time where I realized and saw that our terrace and stairs were so dirty including the appliances and an odorous smell was all over the house. I don’t know what instant changes guided me. As I continuously clean the house, I felt that bad that bad spirits is moving and flying away. And suddenly I smelled a very sweet fragrance around me, and I could not believe- I saw a sparkling lady where her body was covered by rays of sunlight and it is very hard for me to identify her first. But a few minutes later, the rays gone down and the sparkling lady appears and I know her... She is Mother Mary... She is smiling at me and talks nothing, just watching at me while I was cleaning. She follows me anywhere I go. She gradually disappears as I am through with my cleaning in the house.
That unforgettable experience that completely change my life is very remarkable and very valuable graces in my life. Most of my friend says it is only hallucination where a common encounter of the drug addict occur. But in myself it is not! I never experience hardship on my withdrawal in drugs. I completely change from almost ten years in drug dependence to zero. Some says I will go crazy for abruptly stop from using it. But with the help of Mama Mary it is a great miracle in my life. Now I have plenty of novenarios in me, I kept praying everyday and my life has completely change. Now I have a transportation business and money is just coming in without so much hardship.
Don’t wait for a miracle to come into your life. Believe in the power of God and miracles will certainly come into your life.
“Love God above all! and hate evil above all!!
JAY CARE
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment